WELCOME, DR. TAKACS!!
Ruby says "Don't forget your mask!"
Due to the difficulty of maintaining the 6-10 ft social distancing, we will move to our pre-established curbside-service and drop-off plan. All exams and procedures will be curbside or drop-offs with the exception of end of life services.
The point is to keep us safe and able to continue helping your precious kitties AND to keep you safe. I know it seems impersonal, but this is to prevent Jacksonville from going to the next level, which would possibly be a true quarantine.
Allison Rogers, DVM
A Cat Clinic is committed to providing veterinary services in a responsible manner during this time of COVID-19. At this time we will remain open, but with some critical operational adjustments in order to help keep our community and our staff healthy.
1. If you are feeling ill, concerned you could have been exposed to a known COVID-19 patient, or if you have traveled outside the U.S. in the last 14 days, we ask that you make arrangements for another family member or friend to bring kitty to your scheduled appointment.
2. At this time, we will be offering curbside service only.
3. Please call us, or ring the doorbell, when you arrive so we can assist you. Our doors will remain locked at this time.
4. We require that all kitties arrive in carriers. We will sanitize the carrier upon entering and leaving the building.
5. We will have a team member bring your pet into the clinic and you will be asked to stand by for a conversation with the veterinarian. This can be either at your car or via telephone.
6. In order to increase convenience for our clients we will also offer drop-off appointments. The doctor will examine your kitty in the clinic and then call you to discuss your pet’s case/condition. There will be no charge for our daycare fee.
7. Curbside service will also include retail items, food and prescriptions; please call at least 24 hours in advance to help us arrange to have your items ready for pickup. When you arrive at the clinic, please ring the doorbell and a team member will assist you at the window. Payment can be taken over the phone, prior to your arrival, for your convenience as well.
8. We also encourage you to utilize our online store for food and medication purchases to help minimize contact. Go to “Prescriptions, Diets, Supplies” tab, scroll down to “Online Pharmacy” and click “Shop Now” to access our online store.
9. For B&B kitties, we ask that you do not bring any bedding or toys from home. Medications will be allowed. Our check-in & check-out process will also take place curbside, however, we ask that you schedule drop-off and pick-up times to ensure prompt service.
10. We will temporarily be adjusting hours at our Mandarin location: Mon-Fri 8 am -5 pm. Saturdays will remain 8 am-1 pm.
Together we can help keep our community safe!
~A Cat Clinic Staff~
GET TO KNOW A CAT CLINIC!
HONORING YOUR CAT'S CARE AND COMFORT
Cats are experts at hiding medical issues, and our job is to make sure that your cat lives the best life it can. The staff at our feline-specific clinic prides itself in giving both you and your feline friend exceptional care. Preventive and treatment plans are unique to each kitty. Challenging conditions and geriatric care are where we shine. Come join our feline-centered community.