Due to the difficulty of maintaining the 6-10 ft social distancing, we will move to our pre-established drop off plan. All exams and procedures will be drop offs with the exception of euthanasias.
The point is to keep us safe and able to continue helping your precious kitties AND to keep you safe. I know it seems impersonal, but this is to prevent Jacksonville from going to the next level, which would possibly be a true quarantine.
Allison Rogers, DVM
A Cat Clinic is committed to providing veterinary services in a responsible manner during this time of COVID-19. At this time we will remain open, but with some critical operational adjustments - in order to help keep our community and our staff healthy. Urgent Care services, high-risk patients, surgeries for medical cases, and essential vaccinations will continue.
1. We are asking you to reschedule any non-urgent and annual appointments until after April 6th.
2. If you are feeling ill, concerned you could have been exposed to a known COVID-19 patient, or if you have traveled outside the U.S. in the last 14 days, we ask that you make arrangements for another family member or friend to bring kitty to your scheduled appointment.
3. We are still able to see our medical patients; however, we will be practicing “hands-free appointments.” We will have a team member bring your pet into the clinic and you will be asked to stand by for a conversation with the veterinarian. This can be either in the car or at home/away from the clinic .
4. In order to increase convenience for our clients we will also offer drop off appointments. The doctor will examine your kitty in the clinic and then call you to discuss your pet’s case/condition. In an effort to do what is in everyone’s best interest, there will be no charge for our daycare fee.
5. Our “Curbside Service” will also include bringing food and prescriptions to the car; please call at least 24 hours in advance to help us arrange to have your items ready for pickup. When you arrive at the clinic, notify us when you are in the parking lot and a team member will bring your items. Payment can be done over the phone prior to your arrival for your convenience as well. We also encourage you to order and pay for food through our online store. You can contact the clinic to find out how to set up an account if you do not already have one. You can also make arrangements to have your online food shipped to your home. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For B&B kitties we ask that you do not bring any bedding or toys from home. Medications will be allowed. Our check-in & check-out process will follow the same “Curbside Service” as above. For your convenience, pre-scheduling with our B&B staff is recommended.
7. We require that all kitties arrive in carriers. We will sanitize the carrier upon entering and leaving the building.
8. Our front doors are locked so please call us, or ring the doorbell when you arrive so we can assist you.
9. We will temporarily be adjusting our hours at our Mandarin location: Mon-Fri 8am -5pm. Saturdays will remain 8am-1pm.
Together we can work wisely to keep our community safe.
~A Cat Clinic Staff~
GET TO KNOW A CAT CLINIC!
HONORING YOUR CAT'S CARE AND COMFORT
Cats are experts at hiding medical issues, and our job is to make sure that your cat lives the best life it can. The staff at our feline-specific clinic prides itself in giving both you and your feline friend exceptional care. Preventive and treatment plans are unique to each kitty. Challenging conditions and geriatric care are where we shine. Come join our feline-centered community.